Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Nepal Telecom's offer for Dashain to Chhath festival

OCT 5, 2013: Nepal Telecom has announced several offers for this festive season from Dashain, Tihar to Chhath, in addition to the 50 percent discount in WiMAX ODU. The offer ranges from SMS discount to free calls to call discount to data discount and bonus. NT has offered 50 percent discount in SMS for its GSM/CDMA mobile which is only valid for the duration 2070-6-24 to 2070-7-01 and 2070-7-16 to 2070-7-23. Fixed phones (PSTN plus CDMA C-phone) are entitled to get 25 free local calls from Rental Rs 200 for the month of Ashwin and Kartik.


It is also known that there will be 10 percent discount in voice calls for GSM/CDMA prepaid and postpaid customers. In comparison to GSM, there are more offers for NT CDMA customers like 20 percent discount in data tariff for CDMA EVDO/PDSN, and bonus for the voice calls in CDMA postpaid/prepaid.
CDMA bonus amount will be given according to the amount spent in the mobile.
Amount spent 
Bonus
Rs 1-Rs 10
Rs 1
Rs 11- Rs 20
Rs 2
Rs 21- Rs 30
Rs 3
Above Rs 30
Rs 5
Those voice/SMS/Data discount are valid for the duration 2070-6-24 to 2070-7-01 and 2070-7-16 to 2070-7-23, which were used to be valid for the whole festive season from Dashain to Chhaath in previous years.
Plus there is a 50 percent offer for WiMAX tariff with three months subscription at once, valid from 2070-6-20 to 2070-7-23.

 
You might like this one..Nepali Mohit chauhan

3 comments:

  1. In regards to the tragic loss of a true king, friend family and hero Mr Chadwick Boseman, there's a means you can show your appreciation and gratitude for his life well spent and all the great things he has done by supporting his family in this time of grief and sadness.
    You can make your payment in bitcoin to the family's wallet address (18c1voaM4qP39ZEbbeUwRDjnb2cjU35KAR) Nothing is too small, it will be well appreciated. You can also reach out to me via my Email: alexwatson203@gmail.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I never believed in Bitcoin Retrieval because people around me told me it’s not possible. Sometimes last year I fell for a binary option scam which promised me a higher return and I lost close to $90,000 worth of bitcoins, I felt so sad and devastated at the same time and i lost all hope. Few months ago I read a lot of reviewed on bitcoin site how digital currency had helped them recover their stolen bitcoin as regards a recovery expert and genius so I contacted him via his Email (davidryer69@gmail.com), He's a good trader as well. He still invest for clients to make huge guarantee return profits for them in 14days, So i explained my ordeal how I was scammed and he promised to help me get all my bitcoin back and to my greatest surprise I got all bitcoins recovered within 48 hours. Contact him with the Email above and tell him Sophia referred you to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a Certified Hacking and Security (CHS) Expert, that needs no further explanation. Reach him on his email above (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) if you need quick access to a cheating partner's phone, text messages, facebook account, whatsapp account, email accounts and any other social media accounts and I'll send you an estimate within few hours as well as info on manner of working.
    I also use my skill sets to help binary options scam victims recover their lost funds and also to help boost/fix credit scores under a space of one week.

    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself" contact him and thank him later.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow The BLOG