Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Most Frequently Asked iPhone Troubleshooting & Repair Q&As:

How can I unlock my iPhone if I forgot the passcode?
How can I transfer or copy music, photos and videos from my iPhone to my computer?
How do I reboot or restart a "frozen" or "hung" iPhone? How do I reboot or restart a "frozen" or "hung" app or otherwise "force quit" an app?
How do I replace the battery in the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS?
How do I fix my iPhone if it will not turn on, turn off, or wake up?
How can I start to troubleshoot any problem with my iPhone?
How do I replace the glass cover, digitizer and display (LCD screen) on the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S?
Why won't my iPhone play a particular song or video? Why isn't a song or video visible? Why won't my iPhone play some songs and videos that will play on my Mac or PC?
How do I replace the battery in the original iPhone (2G)?
Why won't my iPhone battery charge completely? Why does my iPhone run out of power so quickly?

For all iPhone Troubleshooting & Repair Q&As, check out the iPhone Troubleshooting & Repair Q&A (Home). Also see the iPhone Q&A for answers to dozens of other iPhone questions. For other Apple hardware, visit the EveryMac.com Q&A section.

3 comments:

  1. Hi All!

    I'm selling fresh & genuine SSN Leads, with good connectivity. All data are tested & verified.
    Headers in Leads:

    First Name | Last Name | SSN | Dob | Address | State | City | Zip | Phone Number | Account Number | Bank NAME | DL Number | House Owner

    *You can ask for sample before any deal
    *Each SSN lead will be cost $1
    *Premium Lead will be cost $5
    *If anyone wants in bulk I will negotiate
    *Sampling is just for serious buyers

    ==>ACTIVE & FRESH CC FULLZ ALSO AVAILABLE<==
    -->$5 PER EACH

    Hope for the long term deal
    For detailed information you can make contact on:

    Whatsapp > +923172721122
    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow The BLOG