Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

How To Transfer Adsense account to another Email



GoogleAdsense
Adsense is the one of the best monetizing options for publishers, but getting an Adsense approval is a difficult task, google is very strict with their Adsense policies, I also got Adsense after 3,4 disapprovals, but when you apply for Adsense from same email, then you will not able to apply from same email account after 3 rejections, to apply again you have to  create a new email account to apply.
When I got Adsense approval in 5th Attempt, I was applying with 1 month old website so they gave me different reasons of disproving my request, but after 3 months of domain purchase I got approval but from different account which I created for Adsense.
But I was not using that new email regularly for normal use, but Now I found the way by which you can change your Adsense email account to your primary email, which you use for all purposes like analytics, Feedburner Google plus and other google services.
This Option is still in beta, and this will also help to those publishers who share revenues with their writers, authors or with other partners.

Few Simple Steps

All you need to do is  login into your Adsense account, click on home and go to Account Settings
click on account settings in adsense
Now scroll down to Access and Authorization section,
Here you will see users with Sign In access option, add your Email account to where you want to transfer your Adsense account and click on Invite Button.
access and authorisation adsense
And if you want to Remove Adsense from the current Adsense Login, then also give the Administrator privilege to new email.
 Grant permissions
Now Go to Gmail.com and Login to confirm the invitation request, click the confirmation link and you will find a New window of notifications.
 You’ve been invited to access an AdSense account
Select or change your email subscription settings with Adsense, and click Save changes.
Google AdSense   Tell us which emails you d like to receive.
Now Again you will see the dashboard of Adsense but this time from new email account, now go to account settings again.
click on account settings in adsense
Now in Access and the Authorization section remove the administrator privileges from your old Adsense login email.
transfer adsense account
Now your new email is the only Adsense login, for that publisher ID.
You can keep both email accounts or you can also invite others if you are sharing revenue with others.

5 comments:


  1. In regards to the tragic loss of a true king, friend family and hero Mr Chadwick Boseman, there's a means you can show your appreciation and gratitude for his life well spent and all the great things he has done by supporting his family in this time of grief and sadness.
    You can make your payment in bitcoin to the family's wallet address (18c1voaM4qP39ZEbbeUwRDjnb2cjU35KAR) Nothing is too small, it will be well appreciated. You can also reach out to me via my Email: alexwatson203@gmail.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never believed in Bitcoin Retrieval because people around me told me it’s not possible. Sometimes last year I fell for a binary option scam which promised me a higher return and I lost close to $90,000 worth of bitcoins, I felt so sad and devastated at the same time and i lost all hope. Few months ago I read a lot of reviewed on bitcoin site how digital currency had helped them recover their stolen bitcoin as regards a recovery expert and genius so I contacted him via his Email (davidryer69@gmail.com), He's a good trader as well. He still invest for clients to make huge guarantee return profits for clients in 14days, So i explained my ordeal how I was scammed and he promised to help me get all my bitcoin back and to my greatest surprise I got all bitcoins recovered within 48 hours. Contact him with the Email above and tell him Sophia referred you to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have tried this and i can confirm that hacking setting is one of the few good hackers out there , i have been cheated by my partner but he helped me hack into his cellphones without even touching and get me every evidences i needed to move on with my life . hit him up on hackingsetting50@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. https://zetamatic.com/downloads/woocommerce-mailchimp-newsletter-discount/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this will be extremely useful to me. Thank you for taking the time to share. https://zonewp.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow The BLOG